Jodeen's Haida Gwaii Muffins
- 2 c. flour
- 1 c. brown sugar, or less if you like it less sweet
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil (e.g. safflower, peanut, corn oil, not olive oil)
- juice and rind of 1 lemon
- handful of berries, e.g. blueberries
- scoop oatmeal, maybe 1/2 c.
- 1/4 c. flaxseed
- poppy seeds
- banana chunks
- spices: cinnamon, whatever you want to add
Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Do not overmix. Oil your muffin pan, pour batter into pan, and bake at 350 for 20-25 mins.