Regan's Gluten Free Bread
It’s the best that Davey and I have had to date.
Mix dry ingredients:
- 1 1/2c potato starch
- 1c brown rice flour
- 1c chickpea flour
- 1/2c tapioca starch (Arrowroot)
- 1tsp salt
- 2tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/4tsp baking soda
- 2tsp xantham gum
Preheat oven to 400F
Separately mix wet ingredients:
- 2c quite warm water
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 2tbsp cider vinegar
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, mixing gently.
- Fold in a handful of seeds if desired.
- Lightly oil a breadpan and pour batter in.
- Sprinkle some seeds on bread if desired.
- Cover bread with foil and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator and only slice as needed.