Exotic Fruit Sunday with Ricotta Sorbet
- 1 mango, peeled and cut
- 1 papaya, peeled, halved, seeds removed
- 1 banana, cut up
- 4 1/2 oz strawberries, halved
- juice and zest of one orange
- 1 tbsp mint, chopped (or more)
- 2 kiwis
- 4 scoops ricotta sorbet
- 150 mL yogurt
- 2 passionfruits, halved
- 2 tbsp toasted almonds
- or, whatever fruit is in season
Place all fruits except passionfruit in a bowl. Add juice, zest, mint. Let sit in fridge 1 hour.
Assemble in a Sunday glass: 1 scoop sorbet -> couple scoops fruit mixture -> dollop of yogurt -> some passionfruit pulp -> toasted almonds sprinkled on top.
Makes about 8 Sundays.